Some common tactics scammers use are:
– Fraudulent online surveys
– Phishing attacks
– False promises of high-value goods or services
– Offensive advertising
Be careful, do not send your hard-earned bitcoins to scammers in this way. You can lose your money! If it’s too good to be true, it probably is.
On the other hand, if we go into the mind of a dark web scammer, you might try to:
– Use a phishing attack to steal someone’s login credentials
– Use a keylogger to steal someone’s login credentials
– Use social engineering to trick someone into giving away their login credentials
– Use ransomware to lock someone’s computer and demand a ransom payment to unlock it
So being aware of these tactics is the first step in protecting yourself from becoming a victim.